Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Fake it Till you Make it

On Friday I will have a total of 3 weeks in the clinic being a real PT, well SPT (student), but still, I actually am treating patients and have patient load. Every morning when I wake up, I feel like I can't wait to go back to bed, but once I am in the clinic, I am having fun and time flies by. Now all I need is a little more confidence in myself.

I found this on pinterest and felt it was completely relevant to my life at this very moment.
So true. I am doing my best to treat every patient that I see with the best care that I know how to give, but with all of my experience (which is very little), my care is not that great. All I can hope for is that my patients don't know what I am doing, so as far as they are concerned, I am a master PT with magic hands. Plus I treat them with a smile!

Chris and I received our contract for our wedding venue. We are signing it this weekend and turning it in. Now it is official! I should be getting my dress at the end of March and I want to be toned and trim for my 1st fitting, so as a faux New Year's resolution I decided to eat more fruits and vegetables and less junk food through out the day. So far I have been pretty good at keeping up with this resolution, but it has only been less than a month.
But I kind of feel like this. At work, my boss brings in trail mix, yogurt covered pretzels, and doughnuts. I will say I completely resisted having a doughnut (okay, I had 1 tiny bite), but when I am hungry, it is easier to grab for trail mix than my carrots in the fridge. Okay 1st world problems, but really, I have been much healthier lately.

Okay, off to bed for me. 

Have you ever been the "expert" in something, that you weren't really an expert in?

No comments:

Post a Comment