Sunday, November 3, 2013

Last Week

I hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween! Mine was fun and a little stressful. Why you ask? Because I had a huge presentation I had to give to a group of people who are far more knowledgable than me. But it was a success and afterwards, I got to enjoy Halloween.

Pumpkin Carving Night!
My Ghoulish Pumpkin

I had to throw this scary picture in!
At work, the South Bay Medical Therapy Unit dressed as Skittles. Since I am the intern, my hazing was that I had to be the bag of Skittles (I also got to be the green Skittle). I may have put my Skittle bag costume on at the end of my presentation :)
Halloween was fun. I didn't go out, but I did help pass out candy and hang out with a lobster and "dogula"

On Saturday, to burn off all the candy I ate on Halloween, a couple of us took a hike in Orange County.

This is literally down the street from my house (well 30minutes down the street). But we ended up in this beautiful canyon. The hike was very scenic and just what I needed, but I think we ended going off path because at one point we had to slide down on our butts' because it was too steep to actually walk down. I kind of pictured us never making it out and being one of those stories of a group of friends went hiking and never made it out, but we did and here I am.

On Monday marks the last week of my internship at a Pediatric Therapy Unit. I learned a lot, but the more I learned, the more I realized how little I actually know. I had a great experience and even though the commute sucked, I am so happy I got placed in this unit.

I leave for Seattle on Friday night for 2 months, with a little event in the middle of my time off ;)

Have a great rest of the weekend!

Go Hawks!

No comments:

Post a Comment