Monday, December 17, 2012

Ten Things About Me

Here are ten things that most people don't know about me. I thought this post would be fun!

1.) I prefer plastic silverware over metal. My mom bought me re-useable plasticware from Crate and Barrel one year for my birthday and if given a choice, I would always use plastic over metal.

2.) My two favorite foods are chocolate and ice cream, but I don't like chocolate ice cream.
source
3.) I love bananas, but I don't like banana flavored things. I love watermelon flavored things, but I don't like watermelon.
source
4.) I read magazines from back to front. There are less ads in the back, so it keeps my interest up.

5.) I have worked construction - okay, it was in the office, but I did get to go onto the job site once and a while.

6.) I don't like mustard or mayo, but I am trying to get into mustard on my sandwiches.

7.) I am professional singer in the shower and in the car. I don't get paid, but I should.

8.) I can play piano and guitar. I am a little rusty on both, but as you can tell, I am really into music.

9.) I ski, run, cycle, and I was a gymnasts. Theme? Yes, I don't play team sports


10.) I don't like board games...that is why they are called BORED games. I endure them with friends and family because I have fun hanging out with them, but I would NEVER suggest playing a board game EVER!

What are some quirky things about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment