Monday, August 5, 2013

So Close Yet So Far Away

I have finished my 2nd year of grad school. Woo hoo! It is amazing how fast time can fly and how slowly it can go at the same time. I can't believe I am two-thirds of the way done with this program. I remember my first day like it was yesterday.

The last few weeks have been hectic. And now I get a nice little break before my clinical starts up. Here is a little catch up on the past few weeks.


Angle's Game with with some friends.

A lot of delicious food...
 Veggie Sandwich from Mead's Cafe on Chapman Ave. Check them out. Their food is wonderful.


Lots of study snacks

Studying and napping (this is Calvin, a classmate of mine "studying")

When my finals were over…lots of this...
And when I finally made it back to Seattle…A little of this.


 Ben came up to Seattle and Chris and I got to hang out with him.
Finally, I am doing a trail run next Sunday and as a practice run, my mother and I ran through as many trails that we could on Mercer Island. Here is my mom running across an extension bridge. 

So far I have had a wonderful time seeing friends, sleeping, and doing absolutely nothing.

I hope your summer has been going well.

Something to leave you with. This is a flower that I found when I took a walk the other day. I thought it was unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment