Friday, July 15, 2011

New Beginnings


Well it's official. Chris and I have cleaned out our condo and have MOVED back in with my old roommates (the rents). I feel like I am in high school all over again except with way more responsibility.


Old living room in WA
 
New living room in CA
I have not been very good with keeping up wih my blog and here is my excuse:

It has been a busy couple of weeks. Chris and I went to Bellingham Saturday night over the 4th of July weekend. I love Bellingham. We walked around Fairhaven and to Marine Park

Fairhaven Candy Shop

Marine Park - Bellingham, WA
The weekend was beautiful and the fourth was especially hot and sunny. Infact my skin took a beating due to my lack of use of sunscreen (oops, I promise I will use sunscreen next time).
Not to break tradition, Chris and I headed to Preston's house on the 4th of July to watch the fireworks. We have been celebrating the birth of our nation at Preston's house as long as I can remember. It is the pefect place to watch the fireworks. All of the view and none of the crowds. Plus there is a bathroom that is clean.
View of the Space Needle from Preston's Abode



Finally, my last adventure...of this post...A trip down to So Cal

If you can't tell, the Hollywood sign


Em, Shelly and I hiked Runyon Canyon. It was hot and I got very burnt again. I guess I didn't learn my lesson with the sunscreen from the 4th of July (I promise to my skin, next time I will remember)

The purpose of the trip was to find a place for me to live in Orange (the city) and preferably very close to school! On the last day of our trip to CA, I found a place (see picture of empty living room above)! Although Chris and I did find time to see old friends.

Shots!

The birthday boy and the bros

Bromance

No comments:

Post a Comment