I LOVE Seattle and there are so many great things that one can do here, so I have decided to make a list of things I NEED to do before I leave mid-August. This way I can be held accountable to make sure I do them all. Feel free to help me out:
Courtesy of Theochocolate.com
1. Theo's Chocolate Tour I love chocolate and this is a local, organic, sustainable, delicious chocolate shop. The tour is $6 and worth every penny.
2. Redhook Tour (really, yes again). I love this tour. It is $1 and you get 2-16oz beers and a 5.5oz glass to keep.
3. Winery Tours I love Woodinville wine country and would like to make one last trip before I leave to do some wine tasting (Redhook tour can also be accomplished on the same day)
4. Mac & Jacks Another great brewery, located in Redmond that offers FREE, yes I said free, tours of their brewery. You get a Mac & Jack's 16oz cup and the equivalent of one beer.
5. Paseo's I haven't eaten here in a while and it would be a shame to not eat one more mouthwatering Cuban style sandwich before I leave. Just remember to bring cash.
6. Hike to Camp Muir I attempted Camp Muir my freshman year of high school, but didn't make it all the way. Mount Rainier is the view of Seattle (hey it's on our license), I would love to complete this hike
before I leave.
7. A Very Seattle Day This would include Pike Place, maybe a ferry ride to Bainbridge, a run around Lake Union, a walk around Seattle Center, boating on Lake Washington, a bike ride on the Burk Gillman...you name it, I'll do it!