Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sleeping in Never Felt so Good

2 weeks into my break with 1 week left and I could live like this forever.

I have managed to keep myself busy, but only with fun activities. Although my brain is still on overdrive from my first semester of school, hopefully the next week will be enough time to but my brain into coast.

I haven't done much over break. I am still catching up on sleep and exercise. I bought a 10 pass to my yoga studio (Yoga Bliss) and I hope that I use them all up, if not, I will just have to come back home before the pass expires. I have also been running. Let me tell you that if you don't run for a while how quickly you get out of shape. I took a slightly hilly 3 mile run (3.27 to be exact) and my last mile was torturous. I have never huffed and puffed so much while doing a 10 minute mile. But it felt really good to get out there. Endorphin Rush.

I got the opportunity to stay at Victoria's cabin at Crystal Mtn. with Rebecca and ski on a beautifully sunny day. We had an amazing time!

Me, Victoria and Rebecca skiing at Crystal. Beautiful day. Beautiful view of Mt Rainer in the back ground!

After my wonderful time at Crystal Mtn. Chris and I headed south to Portland to chill with Nichole, Trevor and Chelsea. It was great to be able to see them over break.

My dad Steven took my brother Ben, Chris and I to a Seahawks game on Christmas eve. We didn't win :(, but I still had a great time. Who knew that I would love to watch football?

At the bus stop heading to Clink Field

Ben and Chris decked out in Seahawk's gear, excited about the game


I spent Christmas eve and day with Chris's family. Right after the Seahawks game, we headed to the Pilkey's residence for amazing food and a fun time with his family.

Chris scoring over 1,000,000 points on Xbox's dance kinect game!

White elephant gift: Stashes. We look hot
It has been amazing seeing friends. I miss everyone so much and I have had a great time catching up.

No comments:

Post a Comment