Monday, February 13, 2012

Mini Break

After a week of hell, I get 2 weeks off. By this I mean no big pending assignments or tests. Although I do have a quiz on Tuesday, so I guess my mind vacation isn't a full two weeks, plus I have to study for all the tests I have coming up.

I wanted to post some pictures that Shelly and I took last weekend from our cell phones. The beach in So Cal is quite beautiful. I can see the appeal of living here ;)


Pictures of MB from my cell phone

Shelly's picture of MB (Edited)
Here is my most exciting news for the week...I signed up for the Disneyland Half Marathon in Anaheim Labor day weekend with my mom and sis. My mom and I have been talking about running this particular race since I started doing half marathons in 2005, but logistically it never worked out. BUT NOW...I live only 4.3 miles away from Disneyland, so there are no excuses.
Add caption




















Insert me running with the Disney Characters (Photo Disney Website)

This also means that I have to train. I have actually been running and I asked a few people in my class if they would like to join me in running on the weekends and they said yes!  

Anyone is welcome to join me on training runs, just hit me up!

Now back to studying for me! 



No comments:

Post a Comment