Saturday, July 28, 2012

1 Week till Summer

...and 7 finals. Well one of my finals is for a pass/fail class so that one doesn't really count. But I CAN'T WAIT!

I may or may not have had a freak out last week so my mom sent me a delicious care package.
My care package (which is mostly gone now). Thank you Mom!
I guess crying to your mom does get you things.

Last week I had two practicals. Let me tell you why practicals are so nerve racking. Imagine taking a test and every time you make a decision to bubble in an answer, the professor is leaning over your shoulder asking you why you chose that answer. Plus it is 100 question test and you only have 20 mins to finish it. That is basically what is going on while we are "treating" a patient. Well practical number 2 is completed and passed.

Since we had two practicals, our classmate/friend Kelsey and Tigger stayed with us for the weekend. Kelsey lives about an hour away and didn't want to drive up to school every day to practice. It was fun having them here, but our neighbors didn't love Tigger being here. How could you not love that face.

Now on to my tests where I won't have someone leaning over my shoulder after I make every decision.


There is a light at the end of the tunnel. On Friday, right after my LAST final, I head up to Sonoma for my friend Molly's bachelorette party. I am so excited to see some friends that I haven't seen in a while as I drink wine in a beautiful area. Then the following Thursday I head to Spokane to celebrate the marriage of my friends Nichole and Trevor. What a great way to start the summer!!!

Till then, if I don't talk to you it is because I am cramming for my tests and/or curled up in the fetal position crying.

No comments:

Post a Comment