Monday, February 25, 2013

The Last Week in Photos

The past week was a fun one. On Friday, Feb 15th, Chris flew down to Orange to visit. Here is what we did.

Thanks to Josh and Melissa, on Saturday afternoon we were able to hang out on their boat in Newport. It was the first nice day in Southern Cali in a while. Perfect timing on Chris's part.
Sail boat race 

The boys enjoying the boat


Virgin/Google Explorer Boat
Romantic kiss on the boat
The next day, Christopher, Andrew, Pete and I went a nice Sunday Brunch.
The boys enjoying bottomless mimosas at Brunch.
Chris left on Tuesday, but on Wednesday night, Shelly arrived in LA. Since I have Thursday off, I headed up to Manhattan Beach to visit with her. It was a long day at work, so we stayed in and watched a movie.
I also got to visit with Lily (the cat). Isn't she adorable (or slightly scary)?
Sriracha Chips. We thought they were a legend till now. 
Our movie snack included Sriracha chips! Thank you Sam!

The next morning Shelly forced me out of bed at the crack of 10am. On my days off I have reverted back to college style and I usually don't get out of bed till at least noon if not later. We decided that we would take a walk from Manhattan Beach to Marina Del Ray. Shelly informed me that this would only be a 3 mile walk one way, we could stop for lunch and then walk back.

Well it turned out that from the place we were staying to Marina Del Ray it was a little more than 3 miles. Here was our route:
Notice the actual mileage that we walked. It was a beautiful day and we both had nothing to do, so we decided to walk the almost 10 miles.
Once we actually arrived in Marina Del Ray, we were starving, so we ate at Tony P's right on the water. We shared Ahi apps and a chicken salad. To get back, we called a cab. There was no way we could take another step.

Shelly and I met up with her friend Erin in Hollywood at a sushi place for happy hour. After a quick bite, it was getting late and I had work the next day, so I headed home.

This past weekend was not quite as eventful. I watched Scrubs, did a major clean around my place and ran 6 miles on Saturday and a slow 4 miles on Sunday.

At work today during lunch, I stepped outside and saw a Road Runner…Meep Meep

I hope you had a wonderful weekend. Next weekend I have a fun event I will be attending. More on that later :)


No comments:

Post a Comment