Friday, March 29, 2013

One Step Closer

I am currently sitting at John Wayne airport in Santa Ana drinking a glass of wine to officially kick off my Spring Break. Fifth semester down, four more to go!

I finished my 12 week rotation at my Orthopedic Clinic at Total Body Physical Therapy in Anaheim hills and I am off to Seattle to enjoy the…um…Sunshine? Well to definitely enjoy my friends and family! The experience was amazing and I really connected with my co-workers and patients. I must have done something right because I received a few gifts and thank you cards. Plus I learned a lot (that I have a lot to learn).
Lovely flowers and thank you cards from my patients

A bottle of Perfume
This past weekend was spent with the faux family, the Corre's. Monday was Passover so all the Corre kids were in LA for the weekend. I work late on Monday and I was not able to head up to LA for the Seder, but I needed some fam time so I headed up to Brentwood on Saturday afternoon. I had an amazing time hanging out with everyone, a lovely dinner on Saturday, and a wonderful walk Sunday morning.
Melissa and Brandie sleeping after our delicious meal on Saturday night
I guess that all the excitement from the weekend made me finished up my last week at the clinic by sleeping in (by accident) on Monday and showing up to work an hour late. Oops. I was so good the whole 12 weeks.

These next three weeks at home is going to be a blast. Tomorrow my family and Chris's family is heading up to Harrison Hot Springs for some R&R and to tie up some loose wedding ends. It should be  amazing.

More to post later in the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment